To Build a Swing
“Please ring the bell and leave it at the door.”
You can eavesdrop us talking about Covid-19 and its effects on our mental health, clarity, and ability to make decisions.
In this conversation, we're talking about:
- How we all are infected with Covid. It’s put us in a state of hyper-vigilance and reactivity where we're constantly checking media and reacting to all the fires around us, disrupting our ability to focus on creating clarity and making decisions centered on our own intents. (At least, that’s what we're struggling with—and it’s what we’ve heard from friends, too.)
- The importance right now of intentionally creating space for ourselves so that we can give our best to others in all the things that need us right now.
- Gather the Courage, a new project Sarah just led &yet in launching: Guided journaling for creative leaders to reflect, be encouraged, and make courageous decisions.
- Our community's efforts to flatten the curve, which we've been supporting.
- Running a business and just being a human being in the middle of really challenging times.
- Some other stuff.
Some other things we mention: